If your organization is looking to rehabilitate, enhance or develop new recreational trails, this program could be for you.
What Types Of Projects Are Eligible?
The types of projects that are eligible for Trail Enhancement Grants include:
- The development or rehabilitation of trails
- Construction of complementary trail infrastructure that will enhance the experience of the user
- Capital expenses for equipment to support trail enhancement and maintenance
Who Can Apply?
Eligible applicants include registered non-profits, First Nations communities, and local governments.
Projects must take place within the Columbia Basin Trust region.
When Is The Application Deadline?
New in 2021 are two intakes with two deadlines. Determine which intake to apply to based on when you want your project to occur.
- Applications for projects taking place in 2021 with all permits and approvals in place, will be accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis until June 17, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. PT / 3:00 p.m. MT, or until funds have been allocated.
- For projects taking place in 2022, the deadline for applications is November 2, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. PT / 3:00 p.m. MT.
How To Apply?
- Download the Program and Application Guide and Worksheet.
- Review the Program Guide for direction and advice on how to complete the online application form.
- Use the Worksheet to develop your application offline if you so choose.
- Prepare all your supporting documents for upload.
- If this is your first time using the Trust’s application site, you will need to create an account.
Complete the Final Report Template.