Interested in joining our team?
Columbia Basin Trust supports the ideas and efforts of the people who live in this region. We exist to support the social, economic and environmental well-being of the Basin – now and for generations to come.
Who are we?
Our staff team is made up of Basin residents that thrive in a dynamic environment, are innovative and passionate and want to contribute to Columbia Basin communities.
We have offices in four communities around the Basin: Castlegar, Nakusp, Cranbrook and Golden. These communities offer year-round outdoor recreation, a vibrant arts and culture scene and much more. Learn about what the area has to offer here.
Why Work For The Trust?
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, health spending account, generous vacation and special leave to attend to personal/family matters, life insurance, pension, and salary protection for sick days and if needed, long-term disability.
The Trust understands the importance of good health and well-being and offers a healthy active policy to encourage all employees to try maintain a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle.
We’re looking for people who:
- Want to support our organizational mandate
- Value high performance and accountability
- Are adaptable and entrepreneurial
- Live or would like to live in the Columbia Basin
You will need to create an account and profile.
- Click on the position you wish to apply for, select the “Apply Now” button and then follow the directions in the application tool.
- Review the job description for a complete list of duties, qualifications and competencies.
- To be considered for the position applicants must submit a cover letter and resume clearly identifying how they meet the qualifications.
- As part of the application process you will be prompted to fill out a brief questionnaire that must be completed in order for your application to be considered. This information will be used as part of the selection process.
- Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Columbia Basin Trust and Columbia Power – Castlegar, British Columbia
Full Time, Temporary
The Trust is seeking a Manager, Environment to join our team. This is a great opportunity for an individual with strong interpersonal and leadership skills and experience with ecological, climate ...