The Basin Food Producer Wage Subsidy Program provides support to primary food producers in the Basin. The program will provide flexibility to farmers to hire employees as needed throughout the 2021 growing and harvesting season. This program helps increase Basin residents’ access to locally grown, healthy food and is addressing the Trust’s Local Food Production and Access strategic priority.
Who Can Apply
Primary food producers who grow grains, vegetables, fruit or forage or raise livestock
for meat or dairy products. This temporary program is for food producers with farms and ownership
located in the Columbia Basin Trust region.
How to Apply
The Basin Food Producer Wage Subsidy program is now open.
- Read the Program Guide before beginning your application form.
- Click on Apply Now to begin. Limit: one application per business.
- You may save drafts and submit the form when it is complete.
- We assess the applications as they come in and continue until all funding has been committed. Don’t wait to submit!
- You will receive an email notification along with a copy of your submission after submitting.
To discuss your needs, call toll free 1.877.489.2687 ext. 3522 or email email@example.com. This program is administered by College of the Rockies.