Do you operate a small business that is looking to hire a student for full-time work over the summer? If so, this program may be able to support you with a wage subsidy.
Who Can Apply
Small businesses with business headquarters in the Basin. Read the Program Guide below to review additional eligibility criteria.
How to Apply
- Read the Summer Works Application Guide. Ensure your business is eligible to apply.
- The Summer Works program fills quickly. Get ready by filling out the application worksheet now: Summer Works Application Worksheet.
- Follow the instructions below.
- Don’t wait to apply! Summer Works fills shortly after applications are made available.
Spedizione pfizer prescrizione, pillole, vendita in italia sildenafil citrato online linguette molli, campioni liberi india levitra generico. kamagra jelly prezzo del Please note:
- There is a new online application process to apply to the Summer Works.
- Applications are accepted on a first-received, first-served basis and are assessed as they come in, and continue until all funding for the program has been committed.
Instructions to Apply:
- Click here to be directed to the online application site.
- Sign up for an account (located at the top right-hand screen or the bottom).
- Fill out the ‘Ready to go’ information page. You need to create an account before you can start your application. Click Register at the bottom of the page.
- Once you sign up, you will need to check your email for an account activation link, which will take you to the application site. You should receive the email within a couple of minutes. Make sure to type your email correctly.
- Once you are back into the SWSP page, you can select your program or click on View Programs to see the Summer Works Program, click the green Apply Now button.
- There are three sections that you can click the Start button under Actions: there are three sections/tasks for the Application Stage: The Application; Clearance Letter; and Declaration.
– Summer Works Program Application (2 pages) – under Actions, click “Start”. Complete the checklist portion, once you have completed the application – click Save and Exit.
– Obtain and Upload Clearance Letter – under Actions click “Start”. You can obtain the letter via the WorkSafe BC link; drop a file to upload; browse a file; or select a previously uploaded file. Those applicants who currently have WorkSafe BC coverage are required to provide a clearance letter along with their application.
– Declaration – under Actions click “Start”. Complete and sign the declaration (with mouse or input device) – click Save and Exit.
- Once your Tasks are “Complete” click the Submit Summer Works Application button.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received.