We support Basin communities as they work with residents to identify and achieve their collective priorities. By helping communities and community groups develop projects, access funds and obtain resources, we enable them to take action on issues and opportunities.
View all Community articles.
- Our Community Outdoor Revitalization Grants help communities to create, restore or enhance outdoor multi-use spaces that support community gathering and programming.
- Our Community Technology Program is helping communities create tech-enabled spaces where residents can access technology to explore, connect and create in the digital world.
- Our Community Development Program can provide funding, advice and other resources to help you see your project come to life.
- Through our Community Initiatives and Affected Areas Programs, communities themselves select local projects for funding.
- Our Sponsorship program can provide a small amount of financial help to your community event or activity.
This fall we are hosting a series of workshops in partnership with the College of the Rockies and Selkirk College that could help build the knowledge and capacity of your non-profit.
Click the topics below for workshop dates and links to detailed session descriptions and registration information.
Building Effective Boards
Productive Board Meetings
Communications and Marketing
Manager, Community Relationships East
Manager, Community Relationships North
Manager, Community Relationships West