We support Basin communities as they work with residents to identify and achieve their collective priorities. By helping communities and community groups develop projects, access funds and obtain resources, we enable them to take action on issues and opportunities.
View all Community articles.
- Our Community Outdoor Revitalization Grants help communities to create, restore or enhance outdoor multi-use spaces that support community gathering and programming.
- Our Community Development Program can provide funding, advice and other resources to help you see your project come to life.
- Through our Community Initiatives and Affected Areas Programs, communities themselves select local projects for funding.
- Our Sponsorship program can provide a small amount of financial help to your community event or activity.
- The Trust’s Land Acquisition Grants support local governments, First Nations communities and non-profit organizations to acquire lands for public purposes including recreational and cultural values. The program recognizes that land acquisition may include the purchase of either land, buildings or land-based infrastructure. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need support making your non-profit organization stronger, our Non-profit Advisors Program can help you increase capacity, become more sustainable and become more efficient.
- Click here to download a directory of external grants that may be applicable to your work.
Manager, Community Relationships East
Manager, Community Relationships North
Manager, Community Relationships West
The Community Technology Program helped 25 communities create tech-enabled spaces where residents can access technology to explore, connect and create in the digital world. This program provided funding and support to increase opportunities for Basin residents to enhance their digital literacy and use the latest technology such as 3D printers, robotics kits, recording studio equipment, and computers with specialized software.
Here are examples of past projects that have been approved for grants: