Have you ever thought about owning your own business? To learn more, ask questions and discuss the info you need, register now for a free Me Inc. workshop.
The workshops are delivered by Basin Business Advisors, an initiative of the Trust. The Trust’s goal is to help create a prosperous and sustainable Basin economy, which includes entrepreneurship.
In two hours, you’ll learn details like:
- what it’s like to be an entrepreneur
- the differences between for-profits, non-profits and co-ops
- the differences between brick-and-mortar stores and online outlets
- types of products
- common pitfalls and motivations
- how to get started
Workshops are taking place in these Basin communities:
- Trail: May 16, 2017 (6:30-8:30 p.m.)
- Creston: May 30, 2017 (2:00-4:00 p.m.)
- Valemount: May 31, 2017 (6:30-8:30 p.m.)
- Radium: June 6, 2017 (6:30-8:30 p.m.)
- Fernie: June 13, 2017 (6:30-8:30 p.m.)
- Castlegar: June 20, 2017 (6:30-8:30 p.m.)
- Nelson: June 27, 2017 (6:30-8:30 p.m.)
For more details and to register, click here
To learn more about how the Trust supports economic growth, click here.