Public Art Grants support the acquisition and installation of permanent art by Basin artists in public spaces in communities. If you have a project that will expand the impact of arts and culture in your community by installing a permanent art piece in a public space, this program may be able to help.
Who can apply
Eligible applicants include Basin Arts Councils, local governments and First Nations within the Columbia Basin Trust region.
Other non-profit organizations may be considered if they:
- represent an area not supported by a Basin Arts Council or have support from a local Arts Council demonstrated by letters of support and representation on the project committee; and
- have community and local government support demonstrated by letters of support and representation on the project committee.
Individual artists are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The Public Art Grant intake is now open. Deadline to apply is June 28, 2018 at 2:00p.m. PT/ 3:00p.m. MT
Please see the Public Art Grants Application Guide.
The application process is online for Public Art Grants. You will need to create an account. (If you have already created an account for a different Trust grant application, please use that account.) Click here to be directed to the Trust’s online application site.
Using the Online Application Site:
- If you’re a first time user, you will need to create an account: ourtrust.org/applicationforms.
- Once signed in, you can select the available program.
- Download the Application Guide and Worksheet to assist you in gathering the information you will need to complete the application.
- Click on ‘Public Art Application Form’ to initiate your application. You may save drafts and submit your completed application at any point before the deadline.
- Once your application is complete click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received once you have clicked ‘Submit’.
Stay informed! Sign up for our newsletter.