We partner with youth and communities to give youth a range of opportunities and help them engage with their communities and one another.
View all Youth articles.
- If you’re a graduating high school student who has done meaningful volunteer work, you could earn a $2,000 Youth Community Service Award.
- If you’re a college student who needs financial help, our Columbia Basin Trust Bursary could give you aid.
- If you’re looking for a part-time job during the school year, our School Works Program could help someone afford to hire you.
- If you’re looking for a full-time entry-level or career-related job over the summer, our Summer Works Program could help someone afford to hire you.
- If you have an idea that requires under $5,000 in support, will address community priorities and encourage community development activities, our Small Grants program could help support it.
- Through our Basin Youth Network, we help communities increase local activities and opportunities for youth aged 12 to 18.
- We help Basin children and youth build knowledge about entrepreneurship, self-employment, financial literacy and work readiness through programs offered by JA British Columbia.
- If you need support making your non-profit organization stronger, our Non-profit Advisors Program can help you increase capacity, become more sustainable and become more efficient.
Manager, Grants & Programs