We partner with youth and communities to give youth a range of opportunities and help them engage with their communities and one another.
View all Youth articles.
- If you’re a student graduating high school who has done meaningful volunteer work, you could earn a $2,000 Youth Community Service Award.
- If you’re a college student in the Basin needing financial help, our Columbia Basin Bursary could give you aid.
- If you’re looking for a part-time job during the school year, our School Works Program could help someone afford to hire you.
- If you’re looking for a full-time entry-level or career-related job in the Basin during the summer months, our Summer Works Program could help someone afford to hire you.
Basin Youth Network
Through our Basin Youth Network, we help communities increase local activities and opportunities for youth aged 12 to 18, enabling them to learn new skills, like leadership, and engage more with each other and their communities.
- We help Basin children and youth build knowledge about entrepreneurship, self-employment, financial literacy and work readiness through programs offered by JA British Columbia.
Manager, Delivery of Benefits