Columbia Basin Trust’s Basin Youth Network developed the leadership journey for community youth networks to deliver to youth in the Columbia Basin.
If you plan to deliver the journey, you are required to notify the Trust and report on your outcomes.
- Delivery Notification: Please complete the form located here.
- Reporting Outcomes: Please complete the form located here.
These communication tools will help you promote this opportunity:
- Poster: You can add your Community Youth Network Name, contact information, website, date and location of your workshop to it and then place in areas throughout your community. Download the Poster Template.
- Graphics: You can use these graphics to share on social media and your website. Suggested text is in Section D of the Leadership Guide. Download the Graphics.
- We are able to create other materials you may require to spread the word of this program throughout your networks. If you require other graphic sizes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These materials are needed to deliver the journey:
- Facilitator’s Guidebook: A hard copy has been sent to Community Youth Networks. Download the PDF Facilitator Guidebook.
- Completion Certificate: You will need to print copies of this for each youth who completes the journey. Download the Certificate.
- Session Printouts: Throughout the Facilitator’s Guidebook, you will note pages that will need to be printed out or projected onto a screen during the sessions. Download the Session Printouts.
- Notebooks/Pens: Will be sent to you once you have notified the Trust of your plans to deliver the journey.
- Youth Survey: Once you have completed the journey, please invite the youth participants to provide feedback on their journey for a chance to win a prize pack. See the Survey.