Recreation infrastructure and physical activity opportunities enable healthy lifestyles. We are developing programs and partnering with schools and communities to support sport and physical activity in the Basin.
View all Recreation articles.
- The Community Development Program supports the efforts of Basin residents to address community challenges and opportunities in the Columbia Basin Trust region.
- The Community Initiatives and Affected Areas Programs (CIP/AAP) are intended to be flexible and incorporate community-based funding decisions. The programs support local projects that provide additional value to Basin communities, and that benefit the broad community and public good.
- If your community event, celebration, festival or fair needs a small amount of financial assistance, our Sponsorship Program could help support it.
- Is your organization looking to rehabilitate or develop new recreational trails in the Basin? Apply for our Trail Enhancement Grants.
BasinPLAYS.org is your one-stop, online resource to find and share sport and physical activities for children and youth in your community quickly and easily.
- If you need support making your non-profit organization stronger, our Non-profit Advisors Program can help you increase capacity, become more sustainable and become more efficient.