Recreation infrastructure and physical activity opportunities enable healthy lifestyles. We are supporting organizations to enhance trails and other outdoor recreation.
View all Recreation articles.
- The Community Development Program supports the efforts of Basin residents to address community challenges and opportunities in the Columbia Basin Trust region.
- The Community Initiatives and Affected Areas Programs (CIP/AAP) are intended to be flexible and incorporate community-based funding decisions. The programs support local projects that provide additional value to Basin communities, and that benefit the broad community and public good.
- If your community event, celebration, festival or fair needs a small amount of financial assistance, our Sponsorship Program could help support it.
- Is your organization looking to rehabilitate or develop new recreational trails in the Basin? Apply for our Trail Enhancement Grants.
- BasinPLAYS.org is your one-stop, online resource to find and share sport and physical activities for children and youth in your community quickly and easily.
- If you need support making your non-profit organization stronger, our Non-profit Advisors Program can help you increase capacity, become more sustainable and become more efficient.