The School Works Program provides wage subsidies to employers to help them hire full-time students on part-time basis throughout the school year to provide opportunities for students to gain career-related work experience in the Basin.
Who Can Apply
Small businesses, non-profits, First Nations communities and local governments with business headquarters located within the Columbia Basin Trust region.
How To Apply
- The application process is online for the School Works Program. You will need to create an account. (If you have already created an account for a different Trust grant application, use that account).
- Read the Program Guide before beginning your online application form.
- Click on Apply Now to begin. Limit: one application per business/organization.
- You may save drafts and submit the form when it is complete.
- We assess the applications as they come in and continue until all funding has been committed. Don’t wait to submit.
- You will receive an email notification along with a copy of your submission after submitting.
Note: Applications are accepted on a first-received, first-served basis, are assessed as they come in, and will be accepted until all funding for the program has been committed.
Have questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org. This program is administered by College of the Rockies.
Stay informed! Sign up for our e-newsletter.