Non-profit organizations make important contributions to local community development and well-being. A lack of technological infrastructure creates a major barrier for non-profits to provide service to their communities.
This program supports the acquisition of technology to increase efficiency and effectiveness of non-profits to improve operations and adapt programming.
Who Can Apply
Eligible applicants include registered non-profits in good standing and First Nations communities in the Columbia Basin Trust Region.
The Trust often receives requests for more funding than what is available and will prioritize requests from eligible applicants:
- with permanent staff;
- with physical office location(s) within the Trust region that are not a home residence; and
- that actively deliver programs that support broad public good with low financial barriers for the public to access.
How to Apply
- Download and read the Program Guide.
- If you would like to work offline, download the Application Worksheet. The Worksheet contains direction and advice on how to complete the Application Form. This is optional and cannot be used as your application.
- Complete the online application form.
- Once your application is complete, and you have confirmed all the steps in the Program Guide, click submit. After you submit, you will receive an email confirmation that will contain your application. If selected for funding this application will become your contract.
- If you need to make an edit to the summited application before the application deadline, you can do so from the Your Entries and Drafts page on the application form website.
If you are unable to apply online or if you have any questions about the application process, please contact Trust staff at email@example.com or 1-800-505-8998.
Deadline to Apply
Deadline to apply is September 15, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. PT / 3:00 p.m. MT.
Complete the Final Report Template.