These grants support the electrification of fleet vehicles and/or to purchase and install charging stations, up to a maximum of $64,000.
Eligible Project Types
Eligible project uses include:
- Transportation of clients
- Transportation of equipment or materials related to core operations
- Recovered food to processing kitchen
- Staff visiting clients at home, work, or other locations
- Costs associated with the purchase of an electric vehicle or to convert a fossil fuel vehicle to pure electric, and the purchase of a charging station.
Who Can Apply
Eligible applicants include non-profit organizations in the Columbia Basin Trust region and must:
- Be a registered non-profit in the Basin
- Demonstrate why your program has an ongoing need for electrified fleet vehicle(s)
- Have ownership of property if applying for an electric vehicle charging station
- Apply to other applicable funding program(s)
Non-eligible applicants for this program include local governments, school districts, registered public colleges and for-profit organizations.
How To Apply
- Read the Program Guide. You should contact Trust staff to discuss eligibility and/or to ask clarifying questions.
- Click here to be directed to the Trust’s online application site.
- If this is your first time using our application form website, you will need to create an account. If you have previously created an account, use that one.
- Download the Program Guide and Worksheet to help you through the application process.
- You may save drafts and submit your completed application at any point before the deadline.
- Once your application is complete click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received once you have clicked ‘Submit’.
If you prefer to submit a paper application, or if you have any questions about the application process, please contact Trust staff at email@example.com or 1-800-505-8998.
All applicants will be contacted via email about the outcome of their submissions.
Deadline to Apply
The deadline is June 24, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. PT / 3:00 p.m. MT. Successful applicants will be contacted by email by July 30, 2021.