These grants support the electrification of fleet vehicles and/or to purchase and install charging stations, up to a maximum of $64,000.
Eligible Project Types
Eligible project uses include:
- Transportation of clients
- Transportation of equipment or materials related to core operations
- Recovered food to processing kitchen
- Staff visiting clients at home, work, or other locations
- Costs associated with the purchase of an electric vehicle or to convert a fossil fuel vehicle to pure electric, and the purchase of a charging station.
Who Can Apply
Eligible applicants include non-profit organizations in the Columbia Basin Trust region and must:
- Be a registered non-profit in the Basin
- Demonstrate why your program has an ongoing need for electrified fleet vehicle(s)
- When applying for an electric vehicle charging station, have ownership of property in a rural community
- Apply to other applicable funding program(s) that support the electrification of vehicles.
Non-eligible applicants for this program include local governments, school districts, registered public colleges and for-profit organizations.
How To Apply
- Download and review the Program Guide. You should contact the Program Coordinator to discuss eligibility and/or to ask clarifying questions.
- Complete the required online application form.
If you prefer to submit a paper application, or if you have any questions about the application process, please contact Trust staff at email@example.com or 1-800-505-8998.
All applicants will be contacted via email about the outcome of their submissions
Deadline to Apply
The deadline to apply is November 16, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. PT / 3:00 p.m. MT. We will not accept applications after this deadline.
You will be contacted by January 11, 2022 to let you know your application status.