The Holiday Buy Local Grants program supports Basin organizations to create and deliver marketing campaigns and events designed to encourage people in the Basin to buy, stay and play local over the 2020 holiday season.
The Trust’s Strategic Priorities 2020-2022 identifies support for business renewal as a priority with a desired outcome where “communities support Basin businesses by buying local goods and services.” The Holiday Buy Local Grants will help organizations promote local businesses and the goods and services available close to home therefore helping ensure that local dollars circulate in Basin communities, promote the retention and creation of jobs, increase economic resiliency, and encourage a sense of belonging and deeper desire to contribute and invest in community.
Who Can Apply
- Registered non-profits that are headquartered and operating in Columbia Basin Trust’s service area, such as:
- Business groups
- Chambers of Commerce
- Destination marketing organizations
- Economic development organizations
- Arts and culture organizations
- First Nations communities
- Local Governments.
How to Apply
Applications for this program are now closed.