The Farmers’ Market Enhancement Grants will support farmers’ markets in the Basin to adapt and respond to increased demand for local food and community interest while strengthening community well-being.
Eligible Project Costs
Eligible project types include:
- Capital expenses to strengthen operations and support market priorities;
- Planning and design costs; and
- Training fees to support the effective use of capital purchases outlined in the project.
Who Can Apply?
Eligible applicants include non-profits, local governments, and First Nations in the Columbia Basin Trust region that operate a Farmers’ Market or equivalent market where the significant focus of the market is the presence of and access to local food producers or local food vendors.
How to Apply
- Download and carefully review the Program Guide before beginning your application.
- If you would like to work offline, download the Application Worksheet. This is optional and cannot be used as your application.
- When you are ready, complete the online application form.
- You may save a draft and return to it at a later date to resume your application.
- Once your application is complete, and you have confirmed all of the steps, click Submit. After you submit, you will receive an email confirmation that will contain your application.
- If you need to make an edit to the submitted application before the application deadline, you can do so from the Your Entries and Drafts page on the application form website.
If you prefer to submit a paper application, or if you have any questions about the application process, please contact Trust staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.505.8998.
The application deadline is December 7, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. PT/3:00 p.m. MT.
This is a one-time granting initiative and will not be offered at a later date.
The Trust will host an information session on September 15, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. MT.
Meeting ID: 810 3255 7100