This is a flexible fund that is targeted at supporting and strengthening the Early Childhood Educators (ECE) workforce by providing funding to licensed child care providers in the Basin to address critical and immediate workforce needs. Providers of licensed child care can apply for up to $5,000 to support their employees to upgrade, transfer or maintain needed ECE credentialing.
Who Can Apply
Basin non-profit and for profit providers of licensed child care are eligible to apply for funding. This includes licensed child care facilities with the following designations.
- Group Child Care
- Multi-Age Child Care
- Family Child Care
- In-Home Multi-Age Child Care
- Group Child Care (School Age)
How to Apply
Early Childhood Educators Workforce Development Fund is now open.
We accept applications on a first-received, first-served basis. We assess the applications as they come in, and continue until all funding for the program has been committed.
The application process is online for Early Childhood Educator Workforce Development Fund. You will need to create an account. (If you have already created an account for a different Trust grant application, use that account.)
Using the Online Application Site:
- Click here to be directed to the Trust’s online application site.
- Download the Application Guide to assist you in gathering the information you will need to complete the application.
- If you’re a first time user, you will need to create an account.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ to initiate your application. You may save drafts and submit your completed application at any point before the deadline.
- Once your application is complete click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received once you have clicked ‘Submit’.
Stay informed! Sign up for our e-newsletter.
For Completed Projects:
Once your project is complete, complete and submit a final report. Your final reporting date is listed in ‘Schedule A’ of your signed Contribution Agreement.