This program supports Basin communities to create, restore or enhance welcoming, safe and vibrant outdoor multi-use community spaces that support community gathering and programming.
What types of projects are eligible?
This Program offers two types of support:
- Project Planning & Design Grants:
- Available to Municipalities with populations of 5,000 or less, unincorporated areas and First Nations communities to plan and design these types of spaces in more rural contexts.
- Capital Grants:
- To support communities to implement projects that occur in a community outdoor space as defined in the Program Guide and that upgrade the aesthetics of the space and/or create opportunities for community interaction and gathering.
How to apply
The Community Outdoor Revitalization Capital Grants program is now closed.
Project Planning and Design Grant applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Southeast: Kaylyn Gervais email@example.com
Southwest: Kelvin Saldern firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern: Lynda Lafleur email@example.com
Application Guides & Worksheets:
The application process is online for the Community Outdoor Revitalization Grants Program. You will need to create an account. (If you have already created an account for a different Trust grant application, please use that account.)
Using the Online Application Site:
- Click here to apply for Planning & Design Grant.
- Download the Application Guidelines and Worksheet from the links above to assist you in gathering the information you will need to complete the application.
- If you’re a first time user, you will need to create an account.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ to initiate your application. You may save drafts and submit your completed application at any point before the deadline.
- Once your application is complete click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received once you have clicked ‘Submit’.
Stay informed! Sign up for our e-newsletter.