This program supports Basin communities to create, restore or enhance welcoming, safe and vibrant outdoor multi-use community spaces that support community gathering and programming.
What types of projects are eligible?
This Program offers two types of support:
- Project Planning & Design Grants:
- Available to Municipalities with populations of 5,000 or less, unincorporated areas and First Nations communities to plan and design these types of spaces in more rural contexts.
- Capital Grants:
- To support communities to implement projects that occur in a community outdoor space as defined in the Program Guide and that upgrade the aesthetics of the space and/or create opportunities for community interaction and gathering.
Who can apply?
Eligible applicants include municipalities, regional districts and First Nations communities in the Columbia Basin Trust region (ourtrust.org/map).
How to apply
The Community Outdoor Revitalization Grants program is now open.
The deadline to apply for Capital Grants is June 14, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. PT / 3:00 p.m. MT. Project Planning and Design Grant applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Southeast: Kaylyn Gervais email@example.com
Southwest: Kelvin Saldern firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern: Lynda Lafleur email@example.com
Application Guides & Worksheets:
The application process is online for the Community Outdoor Revitalization Grants Program. You will need to create an account. (If you have already created an account for a different Trust grant application, please use that account.)
Using the Online Application Site:
- Click here to apply for Planning & Design Grant.
- Click here to apply for a Capital Grant.
- Download the Application Guidelines and Worksheet from the links above to assist you in gathering the information you will need to complete the application.
- If you’re a first time user, you will need to create an account.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ to initiate your application. You may save drafts and submit your completed application at any point before the deadline.
- Once your application is complete click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received once you have clicked ‘Submit’.
Stay informed! Sign up for our e-newsletter.