This program supports Basin communities to create, restore or enhance welcoming, safe and vibrant outdoor multi-use community spaces that support community gathering and programming.
What types of projects are eligible?
This Program offers two types of support:
- Project Planning & Design Grants:
- Available to Municipalities with populations of 5,000 or less, unincorporated areas and First Nations communities to plan and design these types of spaces in more rural contexts.
- Capital Grants:
- To support communities to implement projects that occur in a community outdoor space as defined in the Program Guide and that upgrade the aesthetics of the space and/or create opportunities for community interaction and gathering.
The Community Outdoor Revitalization Capital Grants program is now open. Apply by February 14, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. PT/3:00 p.m. MT.
Project Planning and Design Grant applications are accepted on an ongoing basis until all program funds are committed.
How to apply
- Read the program guide before beginning your application.
- Proceed to the correct application form.
- If you are a first time user, you will need to create an account. If you have previously created an account, use that one.
- Download the application guide and worksheet to help you through the application process.
- You may save drafts and submit your completed application at any point before the deadline.
- Once your application is complete click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received once you have clicked ‘Submit’.
Southeast: Kaylyn Gervais email@example.com
Southwest: Kelvin Saldern firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern: Lynda Lafleur email@example.com
Stay informed! Sign up for our e-newsletter.
View the 2019 Backgrounder.