If you’re interested in attending Western Canada’s annual innovation event, #BCTECHSummit, we can help!
Columbia Basin Trust is sending 50 Basin-based tech companies to attend #BCTECHSummit, by offering up to $1,000 to offset expenses.
WHO CAN APPLY?
To be eligible to receive the Trust funds, you must:
- be a registered for-profit business;
- be a technology business or technology-enabled business;
- be based in Columbia Basin Trust’s region, see map here;
- have been in business at least one year; and
- have limited financial resources to attend the event.
Selected businesses will be required to submit a statement of impact along with an expense form and accompanying documentation after the #BCTECHSummit to be reimbursed up to a maximum of $1,000 for the following eligible expenses:
- #BCTECHSummit registration fees;
- Airfare (receipt and boarding pass required);
- Car rental, taxi, or public transit; and
- Mileage (reimbursed at $0.54 per kilometer).
HOW TO APPLY?
The application for the #BCTECHSummit travel bursary is online.
- Click here to access the application.
- Once your application is complete click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received once you have clicked ‘Submit’.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
The deadline has been extended to midnight on February 4, 2019
If you applied by January 18, we will notify you by email by January 25, 2019 to inform you if your request for support is approved. Those submitting after the original deadline will be notified by February 8, 2019. Successful applicants will be provided a promo code for a reduced registration rate of $599 for the #BCTECHSummit.