Basin RevUP is a business accelerator program that supports businesses positioned for growth in Columbia Basin Trust’s region with customized support, training and networking.
Basin RevUP connects established companies and their leadership team with experienced coaches, also known as Executives in Residence (EIRs), to help them grow their businesses. Participants benefit from a tailored and actionable growth plan designed to address their individual business challenges and achieve their growth potential.
Is my business eligible?
Businesses based in the Columbia Basin Trust region that:
- have been operating for a minimum of two years,
- have an established and demonstrated revenue with minimum annual revenues of $500,000;
- have demonstrated commitment to high growth and a growth strategy that aligns with the company’s core business model;
- be incorporated according to the provisions of the Business Corporations Act;
- be in good standing with WorkSafeBC, BC Corporate Registry Services and Canada Revenue Agency.
How to apply and learn more
If your business is a potential fit for the program, you will be contacted by the Trust’s Program Lead. Additional information about your company will be required as part of the eligibility confirmation and application process, including but not limited to two years of financial statements.
The Trust is partnering with Accelerate Okanagan, developer of the program, using their successful program model as the platform for delivery of RevUp in the Basin.