Are you looking to host an accredited sport training program or attend accredited training? The Basin PLAYS Training Grants Program could help support your efforts. This program provides financial support for accredited training opportunities. The grants provide funding for organizations to either host or to send members to an accredited training course to become a certified coach or official or enhance coach or official development.
WHO CAN APPLY?
To host accredited training, eligible applicants include:
- local government
- non-profit organizations
- First Nations communities
HOW MUCH OF MY PROJECT WILL THE TRUST FUND?
Organizations that are applying for funds to host an accredited training should, where possible, demonstrate collaboration with surrounding communities and other sport organizations.
Municipalities are eligible for up to 50% of the cost of training; non-profits and sport organizations may apply for up to 80% of the total cost.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
Applications will be adjudicated monthly and will include all submissions up to the end of the previous month.
Funding decisions will be sent via email within four weeks of each deadline. Depending on date of application, notification could take four to eight weeks.
The Trust cannot provide funding for training courses or events that have taken place prior to funding approval.
HOW TO APPLY
The Basin PLAYS Training Grant intake is now open. The application process is online. You will need to create an account. (If you have already created an account for a different Trust grant application, use that account.)
Using the Online Application Site:
- Click here to access the Trust’s application site.
- Once signed in, you can select the applicable program.
- Download the Basin PLAYS Training Grants application guide and worksheet to assist in gathering the information you will need to complete your application.
- Click on the Basin PLAYS Training Grants application form to initiate your online application. You may save drafts and submit your completed application at any point before the deadline.
- Once your application is complete click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received once you have clicked ‘Submit’.
Stay informed! Sign up for our e-newsletter.