Does your school, sports team or rec program need new equipment or infrastructure? The Basin PLAYS Capital Improvements Grants Program could help. This program provides financial support to increase and expand the quality and diversity of sports and physical activity infrastructure and equipment in the Basin and improve accessibility to sports and physical activities for children and youth including those with mobility issues or disabilities.
Who Can Apply
Eligible applicants include Indigenous organizations, municipalities, public organizations, regional districts, registered non-profits or school districts that demonstrate a fiscal need for capital improvements to facilities or equipment purchases and will increase children and youth participation in sport.
How to Apply
- Download the application guide and worksheet.
- Application forms will be available on November 1, 2018 at noon Pacific.
- Application forms will be posted on the Trust’s online application site.
Using the Online Application Site:
- If you are a first time user, you will need to create an account. Click here to access the Trust’s application site.
- Once signed in, you can select the applicable program.
- Download the Basin PLAYS Capital Improvement grants application guide and worksheet to assist in gathering the information you will need to complete your application.
- Click on the Basin PLAYS Capital Improvement grants application form to initiate your online application. You may save drafts and submit your completed application at any point before the deadline.
- Once your application is complete click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received once you have clicked ‘Submit’.
Stay informed! Sign up for our e-newsletter.
Questions? Contact us at 1.800.505.8998 or email@example.com.