If your organization is looking to make capital improvements to an arts and culture venue, this grant program may be for you.
Who Can Apply
Eligible applicants include registered non-profits, public organizations, local governments and Indigenous organizations within the Columbia Basin Trust region.
How to Apply
The Arts and Culture Venue Grant intake is now open. Deadline to apply is September 13, 2018 at 2:00p.m. PT/ 3:00p.m. MT
Please see the Arts and Culture Venue Grants Application Guide.
Applicants are encouraged to contact us to receive project and application assistance with an advisor, email email@example.com or call 1.800.505.8998.
The application process is online for Public Art Grants. You will need to create an account. (If you have already created an account for a different Trust grant application, please use that account.) Click here to be directed to the Trust’s online application site.
Using the Online Application Site:
- If you’re a first time user, you will need to create an account: ourtrust.org/applicationforms.
- Once signed in, you can select the available program.
- Download the Application Guide and Worksheet to assist you in gathering the information you will need to complete the application.
- Click on ‘Arts and Culture Venue Grants Application Form’ to initiate your application. You may save drafts and submit your completed application at any point before the deadline.
- Once your application is complete click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received once you have clicked ‘Submit’.
Here are examples of past projects that have been approved for grants: