If your organization is looking at upgrading computer hardware, software or other office technology equipment, this program may be able to help.
Who Can Apply
Non-profit organizations within the Columbia Basin Trust region that demonstrate the ability to meet the majority of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- are in good standing with BC Registry Services;
- employ at least one Full-time Equivalent;
- have an office location in the Trust region that is not a home residence;
- have an annual operating budget of at least $100,000 per year; and
- actively deliver programs that support broad public good (not programs that primarily benefit membership) in the Trust region.
How to Apply
Review the Non-profit Tech Grants Application Guide here.
Download the pre-application worksheet here.
The application process is online for Non-profit Tech Grants. You will need to create an account. (If you have already created an account for a different Trust grant application, please use that account.) Click here to be directed to the Trust’s online application site.
Using the Online Application Site:
- If you’re a first time user, you will need to create an account here: forms.ourtrust.org
- Once signed in, you can select the available program.
- Download the Application Guidelines and Worksheet to assist you in gathering the information you will need to complete the application.
- Click on ‘Non-profit Tech Grants Application Form’ to initiate your application. You may save drafts and submit your completed application at any point before the deadline.
- Once your application is complete click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received once you have clicked ‘Submit’.
Deadline for applications is Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:00 p.m. PT/ 3:00 p.m. MT.
Stay informed! Sign up for our e-newsletter.