For many business owners, shipping goods within/ beyond the Kootenays can be time-consuming, unreliable, and expensive. The new Kootenay Shipping website aims to help with that.
The Basin Business Advisors Program has invited a panel of experts to discuss shipping in and beyond the Kootenays. They will discuss:
- Logistics and transportation costs and how businesses can manage them.
- What to consider when choosing a transportation options.
- How best to move your goods—from both the shipper’s and the handler’s perspective.
- What does a shipping broker do? How much do they cost? When should a business use one?
- What are your shipping options?
- Tips from experience (you don’t have to learn everything the hard way)
There are two webinars in this series. The first being All Goods, and the second being Perishable Goods (July 14th). For more information and to register, visit Kootenay Shipping webinar – Basin Business Advisor Program (bbaprogram.ca)
Recordings will be available.