Have you ever wondered about becoming an entrepreneur? Taking your training or skills to a new level and running your own show? Launching a start-up? Maybe buying a business and running it?
The Me Inc. workshop is designed to answer your questions. In just 2 hours we will review critical decision points for making the transition, support resources and other details like:
- what it is to be an entrepreneur (pros, cons, lifestyle considerations);
- types of business entities (for profit, non-profit, co-ops);
- business models (brick and mortar versus online);
- product types (pros, cons);
- common pitfalls and motivations; and
- how to get started (support services, best practices).