SEATS ARE NOW FULL. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING FURTHER REGISTRATIONS.
If you’re registered to attend Colonel Chris Hadfield’s live presentation, make sure to mark the details on your calendar:
- Friday, October 13, 2017, at 1 p.m.
- Western Financial Place, Cranbrook.
The presentation is full. To help us make it a great success, please pay careful attention to the following:
- Doors will open at noon and close promptly at 12:45 p.m. Please arrive on time as we cannot admit late arrivals for any reason.
- Proceed to the table that corresponds with the first letter of your last name. If you are attending with family members, have them present with you at the table as each name will be checked. You will be asked to check in at the registration table and quickly take your seat.
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate any extra people as the event is full!
Colonel Hadfield’s books will be available for purchase at the event; cash sales only. After the presentation, there will be an opportunity to meet Colonel Hadfield and have the books signed in the main foyer. There will also be a photo-op, so don’t forget your camera!
We look forward to sharing this once-in-a-lifetime experience with you!