Basin residents care deeply about the environment and the impacts of climate change. We recognize that changes in environmental conditions affect all facets of life, but that together we can make a difference to help create a more climate resilient Basin.
All November long, we are asking people in the Basin to share what changes they were making at home, at work, big ones, little ones – to reduce there impact and take action.
Fill out the form below and enter to win $250 to your favourite local business.
Congrats to our week two winner, Marlene Thompson! Marlene won $250 to IGA Golden. Stayed tuned for next weeks winner.
Question of the week: Which tip from the list will you try out this winter?
Enter to Win!
- Entries will be accepted on Instagram and through the online submission form on our website.
- Winner will be chosen randomly.
- Winners will be announced weekly.
- Contest is open to people 18 years or older at the time of entry, whose primary residence is in the Columbia Basin region. Proof of age and address may be required.
- This contest is not sponsored by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.