The workshops are for Basin based organizations that operate affordable housing and organizations that are interested in developing affordable housing in the Trust region (see map). Up to three participants per organization can request to attend.
These workshops will provide information, resources, skills, and knowledge to help your organization develop successful affordable housing proposals and projects.
You will learn about:
- Tips on preparing a housing project funding application
- Trends in the affordable housing landscape
- Best practices in the housing project development process
- How to assess your organization’s preparedness for a new project
- How your organization can overcome potential hurdles
Registration is now closed. Please contact Ulli Mueller for more information at 250.265.3078 or at: email@example.com.