Interested in joining our team?
Columbia Basin Trust supports the ideas and efforts of the people who live in this region. We exist to support the social, economic and environmental well-being of the Basin – now and for generations to come.
Who are we?
Our team is made up of passionate staff that thrive in a dynamic environment, are innovative and want to contribute to Columbia Basin communities.
Why work for the Trust?
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, health spending account, generous vacation and special leave to attend to personal/family matters, life insurance, pension, and salary protection for sick days and if needed, long-term disability.
The Trust understands the importance of good health and well-being and offers a healthy active policy to encourage all employees to maintain a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle.
We’re looking for people who:
- Want to support our organizational mandate
- Value high performance and accountability
- Are adaptable and entrepreneurial
- Live or would like to live in the Columbia Basin
Columbia Basin Trust and Columbia Power – Cranbrook, British Columbia
Full Time, Temporary
Columbia Basin Trust is seeking two temporary Communications Coordinators to join our team for an 18-month term. If you have experience executing social media and digital marketing campaigns, have ...
How to Apply
You will need to create an account and profile.
- Click on the position you wish to apply for, select the “Apply Now” button and then follow the directions in the application tool.
- Review the job description for a complete list of duties, qualifications and competencies.
- To be considered for the position applicants must submit a COVER LETTER and RESUME clearly identifying how they meet the qualifications.
- As part of the application process you will be prompted to fill out a brief questionnaire that must be completed in order for your application to be considered. This information will be used as part of the selection process.
- Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sign-up to receive job postings
Careers are posted throughout the year. Sign-up below to receive email alerts of new job postings at the Trust. You can also follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook to learn about our opportunities.
By registering for the Job Alerts email, I acknowledge the following:
The personal information requested in this form and subsequent submissions is collected under the authority of section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA), may be stored and accessed outside of Canada and will be used by Columbia Basin Trust for administrative and evaluative purposes relating to Trust Careers. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information is subject to the provisions of the FOIPPA. Any questions regarding such may be directed to: FOIPPA Inquiries, Senior Manager, Information Services, Columbia Basin Trust, Suite 300, 445–13 Ave., Castlegar, BC, V1N 1G1, 1.800.505.8998.