We support Basin communities as they work with residents to identify and achieve their collective priorities. By helping communities and community groups develop projects, access funds and obtain resources, we enable them to take action on issues and opportunities.
View all Community articles.
- Our Community Development Program can provide funding, advice and other resources to help you see your project come to life.
- Through our Community Initiatives and Affected Areas Programs, communities themselves select local projects for funding.
- If you have an idea that requires under $5,000 in support, will address community priorities and encourage community development activities, our Small Grants program could help support it.
- Our Sponsorship program can provide a small amount of financial help to your community event or activity.
- If you need support making your non-profit organization stronger, our Non-profit Advisors Program can help you increase capacity, become more sustainable and become more efficient.
Manager, Community Relationships East
Manager, Community Relationships North
Manager, Community Relationships West